Open as PDF
SKU 91848 Page 4For technical questions, please call 1-800-444-3353.
17. Guard against electric shock. Prevent body contact with grounded surfaces
such as pipes, radiators, ranges, and refrigerator enclosures.
18. Servicing. This device should be serviced only by a qualified technician. This
item does not have any user-replaceable parts.
19. Do not operate tool if under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Read warning
labels on prescriptions to determine if your judgment or reflexes are impaired
while taking drugs. If there is any doubt, do not operate the tool.
20. People with pacemakers should consult their physician(s) before using
this product. Electromagnetic fields in close proximity to a heart pacemaker
could cause interference to or failure of the pacemaker.
21. Use tools with both hands when required. Many tools such as chain saws,
drills, routers, etc., require the use of both hands when operating. This helps
maintain tool stability and keeps hands away from the working area of the tool.
22. Keep the Inverter well-ventilated. Do not place any objects on top of or next to
the Inverter or allow anything to cover the cooling fans; doing so can cause the
Inverter to overheat, causing a potential fire hazard and/or damage to the Inverter.
23. Read and adhere to all warnings and safety precautions in the owner’s
manual for the device that this inverter is used to power.
Note: Performance of this unit may vary depending on the inverter voltage, available
battery power, or appliance wattage.
Warning: The warnings, cautions, and instructions discussed in this instruc-
tion manual cannot cover all possible conditions and situations that may oc-
cur. It must be understood by the operator that common sense and caution
are factors which cannot be built into this product, but must be supplied by
Warning: If a cigarette lighter plug with cable (not included) is used to power
the Inverter, do not attempt to power a device over 150 watts; to do so will
damage the Inverter.
When unpacking, check to make sure that the Inverter is in good condition.
If any parts are missing or broken, please call Harbor Freight Tools at the number on
the cover of this manual as soon as possible.