Open as PDF
EPM 5300 SERIES ADVANCED POWER METERS – INSTRUCTION MANUAL 7–49
EPM 5300 Series Meters
Chapter 7: EPM 5200P
GE Consumer & Industrial
7.1 EPM 5200P
The EPM 5200P is similar to the regular EPM 5300P with the following exceptions:
1. The size of the display digits is smaller (0.300” instead of 0.560”).
2. The following features are not available:
• The energy readings: VA/H, VAR/H.
• The limits: Lim1 and Lim2, and dry contact relay outputs.
• The harmonics readings: %THD and K-factor.
3. The layout of the keypad is slightly different (although the keys have exactly the same
FIGURE 7–1: The Keypad
4. The unit’s legend values are jumper-selectable: the user, if necessary, needs to open
the cover and choose between V and KV, A and KA, Kilo(k) and Mega (M) for power
5. The annunciators are highlighted one at a time.