Open as PDF
This Manual MUST be read carefully before using this product!
SAVE THIS OWNER’S MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Vous DEVEZ lire ce manuel avant d’utiliser ce produit!
CONSERVEZ-LE POUR RÉFÉRENCE FUTURE
¡Este manual DEBERÁ ser leído antes de utilizar este producto!
GUÁRDELO PARA REFERENCIAS FUTURAS
To reduce the risk of serious injury or death, follow these rules:
• This product should never be used by children except under adult supervision.
• Caution: This is not a lifesaving device. This is not a personal otation device. Do not leave
child unattended while in use.
• Examine the product before and after each use. Do not use this product if damaged or leaking air.
• Always keep a lookout for other watercraft, boats, swimmers, towables and other obstructions
in the water.
• Do not use in unsafe waters. This is not a towable tube.
• Do not tow this product with anyone on it! This product can be pulled in the water ONLY to
reach a desired location without exceeding 5 MPH.
• Do not use this item as a shing vessel. Do not use this item as a baby or pet oat.
• Not for use by non-swimmers without a Coast Guard approved Type III (PFD) ski vest or as
recommended by proper government authorities.
• Use only in the sitting position. Do not stand or kneel on this product at any time.
• Store this item deated and indoors in a cool, dry place.
• Always stay awake and aware when using this item.
• Do not use under the inuence of drugs or alcohol.
• Use at your own risk! Use common sense!
• Do not swim underneath the product.
• Use anchor at all times