Open as PDF
Page 10 For technical questions, please call 1-800-444-3353. Item 69662
Problem Possible Causes Probable Solutions
Inverter shuts off
1. Excessive load at output.
2. Internal temperature
is too high.
1. Reduce load to less than rated power.
2. Let the Inverter cool down for at least 30
minutes. Make sure that the fan is not blocked
and that the Inverter has sufficient ventilation.
No output voltage. 1. Cords not connected properly
2. Fuse on battery bank open
3. Internal fuse(s) open
4. Low input voltage
5. Loose or corroded connection
6. High input voltage
1. Check and secure connections
2. Check battery bank fuse and
replace as needed.
3. Have technician check internal fuses
and replace as needed. Only a qualified
technician should open housing.
4. Recharge or Replace Battery
5. Clean and tighten connection
6. Remove charging source and make
sure correct battery is being used
and connected correctly.
Input voltage is too high or too low Maintain input voltage at required level
Could not drive load 1. Load power is too large
2. The AWG of the wire is too low
3. Start power of an appliance is
up to twice the rated power.
1. Lower load level
2. Use appropriately-sized wire connections
3. Reduce load, or change appliances
device operates at
Load is only inductive Operate a lamp or heater at the same
time to provide a more balanced load.
Television picture is full
of static or speakers
make a buzz
1. Television or radio interference
2. Incompatible device
1. Move Inverter away from antenna and/
or use a shielded antenna cable.
2. Contact device supplier to make
sure that device can operate on
Modified Sine Wave Power.
Follow all safety precautions whenever diagnosing or servicing the inverter.
Disconnect power supply before service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
THE MANUFACTURER AND/OR DISTRIBUTOR HAS PROVIDED THE PARTS LIST AND ASSEMBLY DIAGRAM
IN THIS MANUAL AS A REFERENCE TOOL ONLY. NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER OR DISTRIBUTOR
MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO THE BUYER THAT HE OR SHE IS
QUALIFIED TO MAKE ANY REPAIRS TO THE PRODUCT, OR THAT HE OR SHE IS QUALIFIED TO REPLACE
ANY PARTS OF THE PRODUCT. IN FACT, THE MANUFACTURER AND/OR DISTRIBUTOR EXPRESSLY
STATES THAT ALL REPAIRS AND PARTS REPLACEMENTS SHOULD BE UNDERTAKEN BY CERTIFIED AND
LICENSED TECHNICIANS, AND NOT BY THE BUYER. THE BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY
ARISING OUT OF HIS OR HER REPAIRS TO THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT OR REPLACEMENT PARTS
THERETO, OR ARISING OUT OF HIS OR HER INSTALLATION OF REPLACEMENT PARTS THERETO.
SAFETY OPERATION MAINTENANCESETUP