Open as PDF
USK FP 5 -070524
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
2. Check that your mains voltage corresponds to that stated on the
rating plate of the appliance before using the appliance.
3. To protect against electrical shock do not immerse cord, plug, or
the motor unit in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used by or
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or
taking off parts or before cleaning.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any
manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service
facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a
11. Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug cord into the wall
outlet. To disconnect remove the plug from the wall outlet.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Only use this citrus press to extract the juice from tender fruits
(orange, lemon, grapefruit...). Never try to extract the juice from
fruits such as pineapple, mango or other fruits that are too hard
and/or too large.
14. This kind of appliance cannot function continuously, it is not a
professional type of appliance. It is necessary to make temporary
stops. Check the section "Important information" in the
15. It is absolutely necessary to keep this appliance clean at all times
as it comes into direct contact with food.