Open as PDF
USK FP 5 -070524
16. The appliance is designed for extracting a small quantity of juice,
which has to be drunk rather quickly. It is not designed for
preparing large quantities at once.
17. Never touch the movable part with your hands in order not to get
hurt. Do not force the mechanism by squeezing the fruits you are
pressing too much.
18. To disconnect the appliance remove the plug from the wall
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
POLARIZED PLUG INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the
other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit into the
polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not properly fit into
the outlet at first, reverse it. If it still does not fit, contact a competent
qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
SHORT CORD INSTRUCTIONS
A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting
from becoming entangled in, or tripping over a longer cord.
Extension cords may be used if care is exercised in their use.
• The electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least
that of the appliance. If the electrical rating of the extension
cord is too low, it could overheat and burn.
• The resulting extended cord should be arranged so that it will
not drape over the counter top or tabletop where it can be
pulled on by children or tripped over.