Open as PDF
190-01553-01 Rev. C
Garmin GTR 200 Pilot’s Guide
4) Turn the SMALL Knob to begin editing, turn the LARGE Knob to
move the cursor to the next ﬁeld.
5) Press the SMALL Knob to accept the name entry.
6) Turn the LARGE Knob to move the cursor to the FREQ Field.
7) Turn the SMALL Knob to tune the desired MHz value.
8) Turn the LARGE Knob to move the cursor to the kHz Field.
9) Turn the SMALL Knob to tune the desired kHz value.
10) Press the SMALL Knob to accept entry.
11) Turn the LARGE Knob to highlight SAVE or DELETE and press the
SMALL Knob to save, or delete the entry, or press the CANCEL
Softkey to cancel and exit.
Accessing the COM Frequency Groups:
1) Press the SMALL knob from the COM display to access the Frequency
2) Turn the LARGE knob to select a Frequency Group option.
COM Frequency Groups
•USER Group - select to view the COM User Frequency group.
•RECENT Group- select to view a list of the 20 most recently used
•KXXX (Airport Groups) - When connected to a device that supplies
position and frequency data, up to 10 flight plan and/or nearby
airport frequency groups are automatically received and presented
on the GTR 200.