Open as PDF
The LED indicator indicates several informa-
tion as follows;
(Ref.; R=Red, G=Green, O=Orange)
R R R R
G G G G
R O R O R O R O R O R O R O R O
• TX: Turns Red while transmitting a signal.
• RX: Turns Green while receiving a signal.
• Call LED (ON): When receiving a matched 2/5-tone.
• Call LED (Blink): When receiving a matched 2/5-tone.
• Fast/Slow scan: Blinks while Fast/Slow scan is activated.
• Low BATT1: You should charge the battery. (blinks slowly)
• Low BATT2: You must charge the battery. (blinks fast)
• TX low BATT2: Low BATT2 was detected during TX mode.
• CH err: Non-programmed channel is selected.
IC-F15_F25-2.qxd 06.8.23 11:24 AM Page 8 (1,1)