Open as PDF
➥ Mute and release the CTCSS (DTCS) or 2-tone squelch mute.
Open any squelch/deactivate any mute while pushing this key.
(LMR operation only)
➥ Activates one of (or two of) the following functions on each chan-
nel independently: (PMR operation only)
• Push and hold to un-mute the channel (audio is emitted; ‘Audible’
• Push to mute the channel (sets to ‘Inaudible’ only).
• Push to un-mute the channel (sets to ‘Audible’ only).
• Push after the communication is ﬁnished to send a ‘reset code’.
NOTE: The un-mute condition (‘Audible’ condition) may auto-
matically return to the mute condition (‘Inaudible‘ condition)
after a speciﬁed period.
Push and hold to electronically lock all programmable keys except
[Call] (incl. Call A and Call B), [Moni(Audi)] and [Emergency] keys.
OUTPUT POWER SELECTION KEY
Select the transmit output power temporarily or permanently, de-
pending on the pre-setting.
• Ask your dealer for the output power level for each selection.
TALK AROUND KEY
➥ Push to turn the talk around function OFF.
➥ Push and hold to turn the talk around function ON.
• The talk around function equalizes the transmit frequency to the re-
ceive frequency for transceiver-to-transceiver communication.
➥ Push to select the IF bandwidth to wide.
• The wide passband width can be selected from 25.0 or 20.0 kHz
using the CS-F14
(PMR operation only.) Ask
your dealer for details.
➥ Push and hold to select the IF bandwidth to narrow.
IC-F15_F25-2.qxd 06.8.23 11:24 AM Page 10 (1,1)