Open as PDF
Cursor to Waypoint
(Chart views only)
Cursor to Waypoint allows you to quickly move the cursor to any saved
waypoint, so that you can locate it or edit it.
NOTE: This X-Press
menu item appears only if you have saved waypoints.
To move cursor to a saved waypoint:
1. Highlight Cursor to Waypoint on the Navigation X-Press™ menu.
2. Use the RIGHT 4-WAY Cursor Control key to initiate Cursor to
3. Use the UP or DOWN 4-WAY Cursor Control key to highlight the
waypoint you wish to move the cursor to, then use the RIGHT 4-WAY
Cursor Control key to select the destination waypoint.
Save Current Track
Save Current Track allows you to save the current
track being displayed. After the current track is saved, a new current track is
o Save Current Track:
1. Highlight Save Current Track on the Navigation X-Press™ menu.
2. Use the RIGHT 4-WAY Cursor Control key to initiate saving the current
3. The Confirm dialog box will appear. To save the current track, press the
RIGHT Cursor key once more. To cancel saving the current track, press
the LEFT Cursor key.