Open as PDF
Cancel MOB Navigation
(only when MOB Navigation is activated)
Cancel MOB Navigation exits Man Overboard mode. This menu choice will
only appear when you are currently navigating in Man Overboard mode.
o Cancel MOB Navigation:
1. Highlight Cancel MOB Navigation on the Navigation X-Press™ menu.
2. Use the RIGHT 4-WAY Cursor Control key to initiate canceling MOB
3. The Confirm dialog box will appear. To cancel MOB navigation, press
the RIGHT Cursor key once more. To avoid canceling MOB navigation,
press the LEFT Cursor key.
NOTE: The actual MOB waypoint will remain in the Navigation X-Press™ menu until you
delete it manually. To delete the MOB waypoint after you have cancelled MOB navigation,
select it from the Navigation X-Press™ menu using the RIGHT 4-WAY Cursor Control key, then
select Delete from the MOB Waypoint submenu. A confirmation dialog box will appear,
allowing you to confirm the deletion or to cancel it.
(only if a Target is Active)
Remove Target removes the waypoint target from the display. This menu
choice will only appear when a target has already been applied to a waypoint.
NOTE: See Add a Waypoint Target or Trolling Grid for more information.
To Remove a Target:
1. Highlight Remove Target on the Navigation X-Press™ menu.
2. Use the RIGHT 4-WAY Cursor Control key to remove the target.